Communicating Your Value to Members Year-On-Year
Some of the many challenges Association CEOs and Executives face include retaining, engaging and acquiring members and wider stakeholders; and managing the organisation’s community whilst spearheading growth. At the core of achieving these goals is understanding and communicating the value that you provide your members.
This white paper will provide Association CEOs and leaders the insights needed to make tangible changes to revise and refresh their value proposition and membership strategies.
- How we understand value
- Comparing and competing – how your Association compares across cost, time, exposure to market and education.
- Breaking through the barriers to communicate value
- Demonstrating value – real examples of how Associations are communicating and engaging their audiences.
- The questions you need to ask – how to reimagine and reconstruct your offering to connect with your audience.
- Storytelling Value Framework™ – learn how to tell your best story playing the infinite game, providing money can’t buy experiences, offering benefits and communicating your purpose.
- Top tips on communicating your value – ideas to launch your new strategy and increase your value and engagement.
Receive our white paper
Complete your details and we will send you a link to your inbox to download the white paper.