Rebrand Strategy and Design for NFP
CORE Community Services
- To rename Cabramatta Community Centre to better reflect the organisation and its services to the local communities.
- To create a strong and powerful brand for the new name that would connect with the many diverse communities the organisation serves.
- To develop the brand identity, brand architecture, brand strategy, style guide and story.
- Review the existing research completed by Cabramatta Community Centre and conduct an environmental scan on the organisation.
- Conduct, manage and facilitate a brand discovery workshop with the board, staff and stakeholders – setting the foundation for the new name and brand.
- Design a new brand (logo & taglines) including architecture, look, feel and corporate style.
- Successfully renamed and rebranded Cabramatta Community Centre to CORE Community Services.
- Engaged all internal stakeholders in the journey to a new brand and understanding the change for the organisation.
- Created and produced final brand style guidelines, brand story and corporate collateral suite for CORE Community Services.