Natural Medicine Week
Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS)
- To change the perception of the natural medicine industry and the many therapies that ATMS represents.
- To position ATMS as a leader with a definitive voice for the industry.
- To engage members and prospective natural medicine practitioners with the organisation.
- To raise of the natural medicine industry and practices with consumers and
- To build the strength, recognition and professional image of the ATMS brand.
- To promote natural medicine to consumers and drive foot-traffic to natural medicine practitioners and clinics.
- Zadro created an event driven and integrated digital PR campaign to engage ATMS practitioners, consumers, media and government: Natural Medicine Week.
- Zadro promoted Natural Medicine Week via naturalmedicineweek.com.au, member EDMs, social media, advertising, consumer email newsletters, events, government and media relations.
- Successfully grown the reach and engagement of Natural Medicine Week year-on-year.
- 2019 was the fourth year of Natural Medicine Week.
- Engaged more than 400 ATMS practitioners to host events across Australia – exceeding client expectations and KPIs.
- Reached over 1,444,613 people via social media year-on-year.
- Ran a social competition with Wellbeing Magazine which had 416 responses.
- More than 100,000 unique website visits during the campaigns.
- Successfully hosted 3 webinars for consumers of natural medicine about gut health, reducing stress and physical habits to improve wellbeing.
- Secured extensive media coverage for Natural Medicine Week.
- Engaged 80% of industry stakeholders for partner promotions.
- Hosted 4 organisation events, including a Parliament House event across the campaigns.