The Australian Finance Industry Association (AFIA) host an annual Conference bringing together members of the finance community to inspire, empower and connect the industry. In 2019, the annual event was themed around restoring trust, rebuilding confidence and redefining culture. Zadro have been appointed for two years to provide digital and social marketing, PR and stakeholder management.
Scope of Works
- Promote the AFIA Conference, including all sessions and speakers, to members, prospects and relevant stakeholders
- Communicate the benefits of attending the AFIA Conference to help secure attendance
- Provide social media support on Twitter and LinkedIn prior to and live from the event
- Conduct on-site communications and stakeholder management support to the AFIA team
- Supply post-event content to engage speakers, partners, attendees and the wider AFIA audience
- Zadro supported AFIA in creating a short-blast strategic marketing campaign to engage speakers, members, prospects, exhibitors and partners
- The AFIA Conference was promoted via EDMs, social media and media relations
- Zadro attended the AFIA Conference to execute live social media and to produce content to utilise on LinkedIn and the website post-event
- Zadro assisted with senior support on-site to support engagement with speakers, partners and delegates.
- Marketing activities resulted in more than 250 people attending the AFIA Conference each year, and an increase in social media reach and engagement during and after the event.