- To create an overarching brand strategy for the business to expand its products/offerings
- To position the farm as integral to all other products and services
- To relaunch the Kitchen along with its pop up restaurant
- To launch a cooking school, offering classes onsite with local chefs/cooks
- To create and engage a community, who are equally as passionate about sustainable produce, its source and most importantly sharing it
- To partner with local suppliers to help raise the profile of the Southern Highlands/Robertson as a food destination
- Zadro created an integrated marketing plan for Moonacres Group to develop, implement and grow the products of their business.
- Moonacres was launched via moonacres.com.au, promoting the Farm, Kitchen and Restaurant, along with targeted eNewsletters, social media, press releases and local media support and events collaborating with other local suppliers.
- Successfully launched the Farm, Kitchen and Restaurant as individual products of the Moonacres Group.
- Assisted with building product awareness in the local market through press release and media relationships.
- Marketed two summer restaurant pop ups, Jimmy Nardello, along with partnering with other local suppliers to host events that showcase local produce.
- Built an online community on Facebook and Instagram, as well as subscribers via the eNewsletter.